TALK IT UP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TALK IT UP

Anything and Everything R/C

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

who's in this year?

Go down 
+2
xtremerc
crowd pleaser
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crowd pleaser

crowd pleaser

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-03-18

who's in this year? Empty
PostSubject: who's in this year?   who's in this year? Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2007, 7:43 pm

the t-maxx is ready to rock Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xtremerc

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Its MGT for ME   who's in this year? Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2007, 3:03 am

I may have my Associated MGT out a time or two when I am not at the shop but boy oh boy does that TNX 5.2 look pretty sweet!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
grasshopper 1

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: who's in this year?   who's in this year? Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2007, 3:52 am

I know we will have a decent amount of monsters. They are still some of the best sellers at the shop. We just have to get them to post on this site and let everyone know what they are running.
Back to top Go down
Mansonfish

Mansonfish

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: who's in this year?   who's in this year? Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 2:03 am

My LST2 will be making a showing here and there...not sure how much I'll run it this year...but with the new motor it will be temping....can't keep the Grave Digger down for long Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.brodheadbashers.com
Jammin 28

Jammin 28

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: who's in this year?   who's in this year? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2007, 11:33 pm

Jerod where are you Fish. Did you die or did you break it all?????????????
Back to top Go down
Mansonfish

Mansonfish

PostSubject: Re: who's in this year?   who's in this year? Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2007, 12:58 am

Oh I'm still around. I had the joy of sucking mud into the new STS motor last weekend...oooops. Mad But the fuel filter kept most of the gunk out...so hoping it didn't do too much damage. Darrin though destroyed his EK4 motor.....the thing basically blew up from the inside No
Back to top Go down
ILDRVR

ILDRVR

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: who's in this year?   who's in this year? Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2007, 3:29 am

I want to see some monster trucks racing this weekend? Get them out of the back yard and bring them out to the track. Cool
Back to top Go down
Mansonfish

Mansonfish

PostSubject: Re: who's in this year?   who's in this year? Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2007, 3:34 am

if the weather is nice tomorrow I will finish breaking in the XTM in the LST2....the grave digger will live again!
Back to top Go down
crowd pleaser

crowd pleaser

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: who's in this year?   who's in this year? Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2007, 5:38 pm

i won't be able to make it this weekend because i ahve to work Mad . but i am looking forward to the following weekend. i hope to see some monster trucks as well.
Back to top Go down
xtremerc

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: I should have me GT Ready!!!   who's in this year? Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2007, 4:21 am

Hey Guys;

I should have my GT Re-broke in and ready to go in two weeks. (Out of town this weekend) Then I would be in for a couple of races.

Rick A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who's in this year?   who's in this year? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who's in this year?
Page 1 of 1