TALK IT UP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TALK IT UP

Anything and Everything R/C

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rules for oval

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tudoe666

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

rules for oval Empty
PostSubject: rules for oval   rules for oval Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2008, 9:00 pm

being a sedan oval guy has been tough this year our times are almost as fast as the pan cars now and i would like to see some rules set down i know we talked about this week but i thought it would be good if some people threw down ideas here i personally think we should have two classees stock and open stock would consist of 27trn brushed and 13.5brushless rubber tires. open would be exactly that open to anything just an idea
Back to top Go down
ILDRVR

ILDRVR

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-03-20

rules for oval Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules for oval   rules for oval Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2008, 10:10 pm

Hey Mike, this was posted today on RCTech: after some after hours R&D the sedan oval classes rules will be as followed.

sedan 13.5/27 turn rubber tires. NO LIPO

sedan "10.5/19 turn locked endbell - rubber tires - NO LIPO?.
hopefully this class will become one but for right now this is the new rules from above.

Mike, It was too bad you had trouble in the "B"est main. We had a good run going
Back to top Go down
tudoe666

rules for oval Empty
PostSubject: mr b main   rules for oval Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2008, 1:42 am

Dear Nino,
Thanks for the update. Maybe in later weeks we will have a run like that in the A-main!!!! I still think maybe we should switch the 10.5 class to no tire rule. The reason being is certain people are set on foam tires. Personally I could care less but i would hate to lose racers b-cuz they cant run the tire they want.

P. S. Can anyone help me with rc tech?? I've joined and the whole shot but all the posts I find are from like 3-4 yrs ago. Am I looking the wrong spot or what???

MIKE (TUDOE) GRIFFIN

RACE ON FREAKS affraid Evil or Very Mad affraid Evil or Very Mad affraid
Back to top Go down
ILDRVR

ILDRVR

rules for oval Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules for oval   rules for oval Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2008, 4:54 pm

When you get to a thread, go to the last page and you should be to the most current posts.
Back to top Go down
tudoe666

rules for oval Empty
PostSubject: thanks but it still didnt help   rules for oval Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2008, 7:18 pm

Nino,
I tried that and it still only gave me posts from 3-4 years ago. Im going to email them and see if maybe its my computer or something???? Thanks for the help though.

Mike (Tudoe) Griffin

RACE ON FREAKS affraid Twisted Evil affraid Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ILDRVR

ILDRVR

rules for oval Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules for oval   rules for oval Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2008, 2:58 am

Hey Mike, I hope you are feeling better. Its too bad you had to leave early. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rules for oval Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules for oval   rules for oval Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rules for oval
Page 1 of 1