TALK IT UP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TALK IT UP

Anything and Everything R/C

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The time is here

Go down 
+10
crowd pleaser
LightningSpeed
ae_racer17
The Jester
Racin 1
xtremerc
Scott (Hawk6)
ILDRVR
Ryan R&J RACING
Mansonfish
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The Jester

The Jester

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-05-15

The time is here - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2007, 3:06 am

I don't know about you guys but if Jerod is going to be that way I think I will say far far far far away Mad Embarassed Embarassed I don't think I can hold my breath for an entire day jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Racin 1

Racin 1

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2007, 11:07 pm

Does anyone practice during the week? bounce
Back to top Go down
grasshopper 1

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2007, 1:42 am

We just wanted to let everyone know of special events that the Cheese City X-treme team is putting on this weekend. On Friday at the Monroe fairgrounds, Cheese City is putting on a demonstration for the Balloon Rally. People that are interested in this should try to be at the fairgrounds around 6-6:30pm on June 15th. After our demonstration, you can turn around and enjoy about the best seats in the house for the night lighting of the balloons. Also this weekend, the Browntown Summerfest has invited us to do a demonstration at the bottom diamond field. They also have fireworks, bands and a beer garden, so it should be a great time all around. They cordially asked that we be ready to please the crowds around 7pm at the park, so any that are interested in this please call 608-558-0668 and let us know. We can give directions to any of these events or answer any questions. Both events will be exciting and give you more time to play with your rc car. We hope to get as many people as possible to show our local support and encourage new faces at the track.
Back to top Go down
Mansonfish

Mansonfish

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2007, 2:37 am

you can count myself and Rob in for friday night

me with the muggy probably....gonna beat the living hell out of it

and rob with the lst2
Back to top Go down
http://www.brodheadbashers.com
ILDRVR

ILDRVR

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2007, 1:14 am

I can be there on Friday, but not on Saturday...I have a gig in Baraboo.

Great racing on Saturday..I had a blast
Back to top Go down
Racin 1

Racin 1

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2007, 1:06 am

Who ever decided to change the doubles section of the track, did an excelent job!!!!! I was up Wendsday night to get some well needed practice and tuning time in. The track flows very well from jump to jump and through the turns. Now, if I could only get my car to handle right on it. I think that my tires are to hard for the hard packed track, but it is faster like that. affraid affraid Seeya in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Racin 1

Racin 1

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2007, 12:11 am

Who's racin buggy this weekend? affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
crowd pleaser

crowd pleaser

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2007, 12:49 am

how wet is the track? are we going to be able to run in the morning?
Back to top Go down
Racin 1

Racin 1

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2007, 3:37 am

Sign me up for Buggy 68-84. I have to work till noon so I will be late. Thanks, Corey Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Racin 1

Racin 1

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2007, 12:40 am

What's the new shirts look like? affraid
Back to top Go down
Racin 1

Racin 1

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2007, 3:51 pm

Week 7 points did not make it to the sheet, Must have been an error. bounce
Back to top Go down
crowd pleaser

crowd pleaser

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2007, 5:44 pm

hey guys is next weekend going to be the break between the first and second seasons or is it going to be the first weekend of points for the second season? i am looking forward to being able to race the entire second season now that i am done working weekends.
Back to top Go down
xtremerc

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: 1 more week yet chuck!   The time is here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2007, 3:48 am

Hey Chuck.

We finished week 7 Saturday and then week 8 will be this upcomming Saturday. Then we will go right into the next season. See you then!

Rick A
Back to top Go down
Racin 1

Racin 1

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2007, 11:15 pm

I thought that week 8 was last week, that is why week 7 points were supposed to be posted as of Sat. morning, but they didn't make it.
Back to top Go down
xtremerc

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: I will check with ryan and see   The time is here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2007, 2:55 am

I WILL CHECK AND GET IT STRAIGHTENED OUT.

Needless to say is that it will be a points week. It will either be week 8 or week 1 of the new season..
Back to top Go down
Racin 1

Racin 1

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2007, 3:32 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Racin 1

Racin 1

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2007, 12:07 am

Anyone up for some MUD DRAGS or SWAMP BUGGY racin??? lol! lol! lol!

Is the rain ever going to stop? affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The time is here
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TALK IT UP :: Summer Racing League-
Jump to: