TALK IT UP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TALK IT UP

Anything and Everything R/C

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Damin69

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2007, 11:34 am

Hi, I am Todd one of the Racers from the www.reedsburgracers.com Club up in Reedsburg, WI. I live down by Muscoda, WI. I run buggies nothin much just a good ol Mayhem. It may not be one of the best but it does fine for what I need it to do. I run the RB S7 in it and seems to keep up pretty good. My Son drives my Dads Truggy Mayhem ST That also running The RB S7. From the looks of the pics on your main web page looks like a super fun track to run. Hope some of us can make it down for a race or 2 this year.

Thanks,
Todd
Back to top Go down
Mansonfish

Mansonfish

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-18

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2007, 4:07 pm

Welcome to the site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.brodheadbashers.com
crowd pleaser

crowd pleaser

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-03-18

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2007, 7:24 pm

hi todd i don't live to far from you i live in fennimore. i enjoy making the drive to race with these guys. they are a great group to be around. with the overtime at work right now i have to work everyother saturday till mid june. i was wondering what time you guys start on sundays? because it is the same distance for me to drive. i would like to come up one of these days. i saw your track last year when i went to the dells. are you guys still out by the airport?
Back to top Go down
Damin69

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2007, 12:14 am

Here is a list of our race dates.

Our Race on June 3 will be a late start as the Airport has their annual Fly in and stunt show that day and NO ONE can go inside the fenced area until around noon. so to answer your question yes we are still at the Airport..LOL

Race dates: All race dates are scheduled for 11:00

April 29th

May 6th
May 20th

June 3rd
June 17th

July 1st
July 15th
July 29th

August 12th
August 26th

September 9th