TALK IT UP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TALK IT UP

Anything and Everything R/C

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Decision for June 2nd to be made sat a.m.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xtremerc

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Decision for June 2nd to be made sat a.m. Empty
PostSubject: Decision for June 2nd to be made sat a.m.   Decision for June 2nd to be made sat a.m. Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2007, 3:22 am

Here is the offical decision as of 10 p.m.

We checked the track about 9:30 p.m. and it is still really wet with big puddles. If it drains well tonight and doesn't rain again there is a small chance to run Saturday. But Saturday's forcast does not sound to good either..

The track will be checked between 7:45 and 8:30 and a decision will be made at that time. It will be then posted on www.cheesecityxtremerc.com and also an announcement will be made on 93.7 fm and A.M 1260.

If Saturday is rained out we will make every attempt possible to run on Sunday so we can all have at least 1 week on the track before the pro series comes into town.

Ryan asked me to post something.

Rick Alston
Back to top Go down
Mansonfish

Mansonfish

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Decision for June 2nd to be made sat a.m.   Decision for June 2nd to be made sat a.m. Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2007, 3:24 am

so I guess that means that I have to be awake at that time of the morning to post something on the site???? Sad Sad

my poor beauty sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.brodheadbashers.com
ILDRVR

ILDRVR

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Decision for June 2nd to be made sat a.m.   Decision for June 2nd to be made sat a.m. Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2007, 3:39 am

I would hate to see what you look like without your precious beauty sleep affraid cyclops affraid albino affraid cat affraid Suspect affraid geek affraid Mad affraid Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
Mansonfish

Mansonfish

PostSubject: Re: Decision for June 2nd to be made sat a.m.   Decision for June 2nd to be made sat a.m. Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2007, 3:43 am

I look like Brad Pitt without it....thank god I get my sleep Laughing
Back to top Go down
xtremerc

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: AHHHHH!!! Not that   Decision for June 2nd to be made sat a.m. Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2007, 3:57 am

Hey Jerod!!! That is a visual I don't need Thank you!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mansonfish

Mansonfish

PostSubject: Re: Decision for June 2nd to be made sat a.m.   Decision for June 2nd to be made sat a.m. Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2007, 3:59 am

well then quit visualizing it.....duhhhhh lol!
Back to top Go down
Racin 1

Racin 1

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Decision for June 2nd to be made sat a.m.   Decision for June 2nd to be made sat a.m. Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2007, 1:40 pm

Post your decision on RC Tech too. Some guys don't look at the web site. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mansonfish

Mansonfish

PostSubject: Re: Decision for June 2nd to be made sat a.m.   Decision for June 2nd to be made sat a.m. Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2007, 1:47 pm

Racing has been cancelled today Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decision for June 2nd to be made sat a.m.   Decision for June 2nd to be made sat a.m. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decision for June 2nd to be made sat a.m.
Page 1 of 1