Here is the offical decision as of 10 p.m.
We checked the track about 9:30 p.m. and it is still really wet with big puddles. If it drains well tonight and doesn't rain again there is a small chance to run Saturday. But Saturday's forcast does not sound to good either..
The track will be checked between 7:45 and 8:30 and a decision will be made at that time. It will be then posted on www.cheesecityxtremerc.com
and also an announcement will be made on 93.7 fm and A.M 1260.
If Saturday is rained out we will make every attempt possible to run on Sunday so we can all have at least 1 week on the track before the pro series comes into town.
Ryan asked me to post something.