TALK IT UP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TALK IT UP

Anything and Everything R/C

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

early indoor classes 08

Go down 
+3
spedtke
Scott (Hawk6)
gilley11
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gilley11

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-03-20

early indoor classes 08 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: 13.5   early indoor classes 08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2007, 2:11 am

13.5 truck class or 13.5 sedan class another good idea thats why we started this subject so everyone can know what direction they might go

it seems like alot of places are going 13.5 so it would make sence we look at that as option

o but the price o but the price /i'm a firm believer that one brushless system that lasts one year minium 2-3-4 maximum is going to be cheeper than 27 turn@brushes@springs@com turn@good esc that lasts what 8 weekends or so then you buy it all again so bring on the 13.5s

hope to get back up on 13th cause i know i'm appreciated lol!

keep the ideas coming i'm sure rick&ryan will be happy to order13.5 systems or give a couple away on the 13th Sleep
Back to top Go down
Scott (Hawk6)

Scott (Hawk6)

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-03-18

early indoor classes 08 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: early indoor classes 08   early indoor classes 08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2007, 3:40 am

Just throwing an idea out for the sake of discussion.

At least one track in teh Milwaukee area, and I think one north of Chicago are just starting "Trans Am" classes of sedans using HPI muscle car Camaro, Mustang, and Barracuda bodies and HPIs wider rubber tires and rims. Trackside in Milwaukee is racing this as a 4 cell 27 turn class. Apparantly the lighter weight of just 4 cells reduces tire wear. They run 8 minute mains.

Here's their thread on rctech:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?p=3867296#post3867296 [url]

And, I'm attaching a photo that "Boomer" Jeff Ernst took at Trackside. Looks like fun.

early indoor classes 08 - Page 2 Boomer10
Back to top Go down

early indoor classes 08
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2