TALK IT UP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TALK IT UP

Anything and Everything R/C

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you like about the new indoor track?

Go down 

What do you like best about the indoor track (pick 2)?
Convenient, close to home
What do you like about the new indoor track? Poll_left9%What do you like about the new indoor track? Poll_right
 9% [ 1 ]
Able to practice during the week
What do you like about the new indoor track? Poll_left36%What do you like about the new indoor track? Poll_right
 36% [ 4 ]
Big Cups
What do you like about the new indoor track? Poll_left9%What do you like about the new indoor track? Poll_right
 9% [ 1 ]
Family friendly
What do you like about the new indoor track? Poll_left18%What do you like about the new indoor track? Poll_right
 18% [ 2 ]
Friendly, helpful atmosphere
What do you like about the new indoor track? Poll_left18%What do you like about the new indoor track? Poll_right
 18% [ 2 ]
Nice place to hang out
 9% [ 1 ]
Other
What do you like about the new indoor track? Poll_left0%What do you like about the new indoor track? Poll_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Scott (Hawk6)

Scott (Hawk6)

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-03-18

What do you like about the new indoor track? Empty
PostSubject: What do you like about the new indoor track?   What do you like about the new indoor track? Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2007, 3:17 am

There's all sorts of fun discussion on rctech, so I thought I'd get some input here, just for kicks.

I've never set up a poll question, so we'll see if this works.
Back to top Go down

What do you like about the new indoor track?
Page 1 of 1