TALK IT UP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TALK IT UP

Anything and Everything R/C

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tamiya mini points

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Racin 1

Racin 1

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Tamiya mini points Empty
PostSubject: Tamiya mini points   Tamiya mini points Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2007, 3:37 am

Hey Rick, I think you forgot about the Tamiya Mini's in the points breakdown. pirat
Back to top Go down
xtremerc

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Tamiya mini points Empty
PostSubject: Whoops!!!!   Tamiya mini points Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2007, 5:05 am

My fault totally. Sorry!!!! Thhey are up there now. Thanks for catching it.

RA
Back to top Go down
Scott (Hawk6)

Scott (Hawk6)

Registration date : 2007-03-18

Tamiya mini points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamiya mini points   Tamiya mini points Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2007, 8:40 pm

I wasn't really the top qualifier and winner of the main was I? I was always chasing Tim or Corey in the qualifiers, then in the main I thought Tim won and I came in second.

Is the scoring 100, 99, 98,97,... for main finished, plus 4, 3, 2, 1 for top 4 qualifiers??
Back to top Go down
takt

takt

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Tamiya mini points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamiya mini points   Tamiya mini points Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2007, 10:56 pm

I think I won too ... but not too worried about it. Rick, would you please update Katie and Taylor. Katie is the older one and will be the one with the more laps between the two (unless she breaks). Makes it easier on me when they read the race sheets and Katie's upset she isn't winning.
Back to top Go down
xtremerc

Registration date : 2007-03-26

Tamiya mini points Empty
PostSubject: Fixed   Tamiya mini points Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2007, 4:29 am

Hey guys!!!

I went in and fixed them one more time. Sorry... It was a hand written sheet and hard to read. Should be correct now.

Yes! scott that is the points system.

Also I ran some test races on the computer at the track tonight using scoring pro and all went fine. Want to do a couple of more tests before we use it on a race weekend again. So plan on being on laps free this weekend because it is guarenteed to work. I hope... Also I think we may have a way to hard wire in sound from the computer to the sound system I want to test it a little bit though. May be ready for Saturday.

Rick
Back to top Go down
Scott (Hawk6)

Scott (Hawk6)

Registration date : 2007-03-18

Tamiya mini points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamiya mini points   Tamiya mini points Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2007, 1:36 pm

Thanks Rick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tamiya mini points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamiya mini points   Tamiya mini points Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tamiya mini points
Page 1 of 1