TALK IT UP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TALK IT UP

Anything and Everything R/C

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Track Hours over the Holidays

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott (Hawk6)

Scott (Hawk6)

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-03-18

Track Hours over the Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Track Hours over the Holidays   Track Hours over the Holidays Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2007, 4:47 pm

Hey Rick,
On the Cheese City home page you have a track practice schedule that says "Official Track Practice Schedule Updated December 18", but then at the bottom of the schedule it says "This will be effective Sunday January 6".

So, I'm confused

I'd like to practice sedans Wednesday or Thursday next week 12/16, 12/27.

Please let me know if the track will be open for practice then.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
xtremerc

Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Here is what we will do   Track Hours over the Holidays Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2007, 4:34 am

Scott;

The new practice schedule will not start until the 6th. We will have the road course for the week set up by Thursday afternoon and we will allow for some time during the Thursday and Friday practice sessions for the jumps to be pulled and for the sedans to be out there. This is how it will run for the next two weeks and then the new schedule starts then. We did it that way because how goofy the practice times will be the next two weeks for all classes.

Rick
Back to top Go down
Scott (Hawk6)

Scott (Hawk6)

PostSubject: Re: Track Hours over the Holidays   Track Hours over the Holidays Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2007, 2:26 pm

OK, thanks.

Can you pick a time for sedan practice on Thursday? Pick any 2 hour block of time and I should be able to make it there.

If you post a time for sedans, then we can all be there at once, rather than moving the jumps on and off a few times.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
xtremerc

PostSubject: 4-6 p.m   Track Hours over the Holidays Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2007, 3:29 am

Let's say 4-6 p.m. But if you want to come earlier that would be fine and you may be able to have as late as 8 p.m. Depending on how many trucks there are. But it is really no big deal to pull the jumps. I will make sure ryan knows this as well.

RA
Back to top Go down
Scott (Hawk6)

Scott (Hawk6)

PostSubject: Re: Track Hours over the Holidays   Track Hours over the Holidays Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2007, 3:53 am

Thanks Rick.

Anyone else able to run sedans or minis on Thursday 4-6pm? Unless something comes up, I'll be there at that time.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Scott (Hawk6)

Scott (Hawk6)

PostSubject: Re: Track Hours over the Holidays   Track Hours over the Holidays Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2007, 3:26 am

I forgot that Derek has a guitar lesson at 4:30pm, so we'll probably come up earlier in the day. I'll call to see what's up.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
crowd pleaser

crowd pleaser

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Track Hours over the Holidays   Track Hours over the Holidays Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2007, 3:40 am

What are the practice hours for this thursday going to be? I am thinking about bringing Seth down to get some practice time with his mini-t. Not to concerned if there are jumps or not we both need a little practice before this saturday.
Back to top Go down
xtremerc

PostSubject: hours   Track Hours over the Holidays Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2007, 7:02 pm

Chuck;

We have extended hours on Thursday. the track is open from 10 a.m. untill 8 p.m. it will have the road course set up for the week. We can always pull the jumps off if anyone wants to do some sedan practice.

Rick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Track Hours over the Holidays   Track Hours over the Holidays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Track Hours over the Holidays
Page 1 of 1