TALK IT UP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TALK IT UP

Anything and Everything R/C

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The time is here

Go down 
+10
crowd pleaser
LightningSpeed
ae_racer17
The Jester
Racin 1
xtremerc
Scott (Hawk6)
ILDRVR
Ryan R&J RACING
Mansonfish
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Jester

The Jester

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-05-15

The time is here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 2:53 am

Im sorry if I came off getting pissy, but I know how hard Rick, Ryan, Jareod, and others have worked on the track, the program and so on and so fourth. I realize people drive to get here to race, but remember that just because we live in town does not mean we don't have other comitmints either. I personally like the 12:00 start time because then I can make it for the first heat, otherwise I would not be able to even make it for registration and I only live 5 blocks from the track. With that being said I agree with Jareod we all need to do our part to bring in new faces along with helping in what ever way we can to make our hobby more fun for all involved. I'm sorry I offened anyone with my last post, I just felt Rick and Ryan need more help instead of more complaining. See you all at the track
Back to top Go down
Mansonfish

Mansonfish

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 3:32 am

hmmm.....Roger......NO lol!

jester...... J E R O D lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brodheadbashers.com
Racin 1

Racin 1

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 3:45 am

I talked to Ryan tonight for about an hour on the phone and we came up with a couple of ideas that I think should work with the help of, us the racers. Very Happy They will be mentioned at the drivers meeting. Sounds like an earleir start time is out do to the fact of too many racers can't get there any earlier. The 12:00 start time should be no problem if the racers can get registered as soon as thet can, maybee when it first opens up we all rush to get registered before we hit the track unless you are there before then.

Does anyone else know how to run the computer? this would also be helpfull for when Rick and Ryan want to race or help other racers. He said that he wouldn't mind showing someone how it works. affraid

Thanks Ryan for listening and the help with my car!!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Racin 1

Racin 1

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 3:50 am

Hey Dale J., I mean Jerod

CAN I DRIVE THE TRUCK??????????? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
takt

takt

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 1:16 pm

I think I can run the computer and would be willing to. While I can't make it this weekend, I'd be willing to help out with whatever when I'm there ...

Including driver entry. I type quickly ... if not always correct Smile
Back to top Go down
The Jester

The Jester

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2007, 11:19 pm

I'm Sorry Jerod Smile I was never good at spelling in school either!
Back to top Go down
Racin 1

Racin 1

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 11:29 pm

RAIN SUCKS Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mansonfish

Mansonfish

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2007, 2:26 am

yeah this week isn't looking too positive either...but I'll take the rain this week...as long as next weekend is nice and sunny....
Back to top Go down
ILDRVR

ILDRVR

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2007, 4:05 am

Rain Rain go away come back on a weekday sunny
Back to top Go down
Racin 1

Racin 1

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2007, 12:23 am

Did you make that up?? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mansonfish

Mansonfish

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2007, 3:08 am

man...Nino's talent is never-ending.....WE'RE NOT WORTHY....WE'RE NOT WORTHY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Jester

The Jester

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2007, 3:11 am

Hey Wayne sunny I mean Nino is that something your students taught you or do they not even know that movie. The next question is do you like Wayne or Garth better. cheers
Back to top Go down
ILDRVR

ILDRVR

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2007, 11:44 am

Garth definatly has the better hair afro
Back to top Go down
crowd pleaser

crowd pleaser

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2007, 5:47 pm

i am just going to build an ark. Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
The Jester

The Jester

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 3:09 am

Personnaly Nino I don't prefer Wayne or Garth, I would rather prefer Tia Carria affraid affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
ILDRVR

ILDRVR

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 3:12 am

Oh Yeah, I would share my tripod tent with her on any Saturday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mansonfish

Mansonfish

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 3:14 am

hey me and darrin are going to be setting up his "tent thingy" early friday morning....to get a good spot...if anyone is interested in being next to us...or do we stink
Back to top Go down
ILDRVR

ILDRVR

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 3:20 am

Or you can all come over by my pit. My Pits will be upwind from Jerod cheers
Back to top Go down
Mansonfish

Mansonfish

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 3:21 am

that's fine...I'll be sure to eat about 10 burrito's the night before and stand by Nino all day cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ILDRVR

ILDRVR

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 3:22 am

pig pig pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
ae_racer17

ae_racer17

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 7:27 pm

jerod ill pit by you because someone is going to have to help with this nitro stuff
Back to top Go down
ILDRVR

ILDRVR

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2007, 4:16 am

Jerod = 1
Nino = 0
scratch Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad scratch
Back to top Go down
crowd pleaser

crowd pleaser

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2007, 7:57 pm

jerod can you save me a 10 foot x 10 foot space close to you. i won't make it down untill 7 a.m. saturday. that way we can try and keep all of us cheese city guys together.
Back to top Go down
ILDRVR

ILDRVR

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2007, 12:52 am

RC Pro Series here we come...well..... really they are coming here

bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Mansonfish

Mansonfish

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2007, 12:54 am

cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The time is here   The time is here - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The time is here
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TALK IT UP :: Summer Racing League-
Jump to: