Just wanted to update you on the track condition.. We did have a couple of showers pass thought the area early this A.M. As of 8 a.m. Friday the rain has stopped and it is now cloudy and windy which will help with drying. The sun is supposed to be out by mid A.m.
There are a couple of areas of puddles on the track right now and the tarps that we put down did help. We will work on getting the puddles dried up this afternoon and Saturday should be no problem.
Regarding practice, I would suggest waiting until at least 3 p.m. this afternoon to let the drying occur. There may be a few water spots but it should be at least runable by then. We will get a ground crew out there ASAP this afternoon and get it taken care of..... It doesn't get dark until 7:45 or so you will have plenty of time to run!!!!
START TIME CHANGE!!! I WAS TOLD THIS A.M. THAT REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE AT 10 A.M. RACING WILL START AT 11.
Cheese City X-treme RC/ Discount America Hobby and motor sports.