TALK IT UP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TALK IT UP

Anything and Everything R/C

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stadium Truck Tires

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Racin 1

Racin 1

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Stadium Truck Tires Empty
PostSubject: Stadium Truck Tires   Stadium Truck Tires Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2007, 11:09 pm

What does everyone run as far as tire size and compound?
Back to top Go down
Scott (Hawk6)

Scott (Hawk6)

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Truck Tires   Stadium Truck Tires Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2007, 2:26 am

Great question. I think electric stadium truck tire sizes are all the same, aren't they??? 2.2"

But as far as foam compounds, I know the hardness is ranked by color (???), could someone please describe what's harder, what's softer: purple, green, etc.,...?

Last edited by on September 21st 2007, 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ILDRVR

ILDRVR

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Truck Tires   Stadium Truck Tires Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2007, 3:17 am

I think I was running blue-green-blue in the front and green in the rear. If that is correct, the blue is a harder compound than the green.

?????Traxas may use a different size on the rustlers?????

Aric and Rick should set this straight for us.
Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
I've Gone Bananas!!
geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
Racin 1

Racin 1

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Truck Tires   Stadium Truck Tires Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2007, 1:58 am

Can anyone true them down to a smaller size? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ae_racer17

ae_racer17

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Truck Tires   Stadium Truck Tires Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2007, 3:28 pm

yea my dad can true them down greens are the only way to go.
Back to top Go down
ae_racer17

ae_racer17

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Truck Tires   Stadium Truck Tires Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2007, 3:29 pm

im pretty sure trucks only use green and blue compounds and for that green is soft and blue is a harder compound
Back to top Go down
gone banana racing

gone banana racing

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: foam tires   Stadium Truck Tires Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2007, 11:01 pm

Racin 1 wrote:
What does everyone run as far as tire size and compound?

can you tell me what kind of truck you are running i can help i have been do foam tire for over 8 year.
with a t4 truck they like green front and rear,,,,,, losi like the front with a blue green blue this help the losi plus threw the turns and green rear ....
i can mount up foam on most rim . the new jato rims are the big but the older traxxs rim will work

rick
gone banana`z racing skin`s
Back to top Go down
gone banana racing

gone banana racing

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: why do people ask question and never reply back   Stadium Truck Tires Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2007, 2:42 am

Stadium Truck Tires Img00010
i will get some foam tire to ryan friday these will be green compound on white rim you can have them in other color rims but you will buy the rim and tell you would like mounted up with foam i will glue them up true them them to any size you like all you have to do is put your name on the package of rims

i also have foam tire for the new losi xxx crt that just came out this fall. lol!
Back to top Go down
Scott (Hawk6)

Scott (Hawk6)

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Truck Tires   Stadium Truck Tires Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2008, 11:58 pm

Hey Bananaz,

Can you bring me a bottle of your super secret tire sauce Saturday?

Thanks,
Scott
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Truck Tires   Stadium Truck Tires Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stadium Truck Tires
Page 1 of 1