This is a brief version of what was discussed at the meeting Saturday. The official rule books will be ready either this Saturday or next and have everything you need to know.
Cheese City Xtreme RC
Discount America Hobby & Motor Sports
Winter Meeting Notes
2007 Winter Drivers meeting Notes
The following items were discussed at the meeting held on Saturday November 24, 2007
Weekly Race fees and memberships
1. The track is now officially open for practice. Beginning on Sunday November 25th from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. and will be open when the store is open plus at the times listed below.
2.The schedule for practice will run as follows
Sunday- 12p.m. to 4 p.m. – Oval course set up
Tuesday- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.- Oval practice
Wednesday - 10 a.m.- late afternoon- Course will then be switched over to the trucks and sedan course and then open for practice until 8 p.m.
Thursday- 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Trucks and sedan practice
Friday- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Trucks and sedan practice.
( Subject to change)
Practice- $4.00 for members
$7.00 for non- members
Race fees- $ 10.00 for members
$ 15.00 for non-members
Additional Class $5.00
Children 10 yrs old and younger: $5.00 per class
Memberships for year:
$50.00 a year
$5.00 discount on First Vehicle race fee
A free t-shirt, plus other special offers through out the year.
Cheese city X-treme RC 2007 Indoor season classes
1. Stock Stadium Truck
2. Sportsman Stadium Truck
3. Open stadium truck
4. Stock Rubber sedan
5. Mini T
6. Tamiya Mini
8. Mini Slider
(Better descriptions of the classes will be in the rule books when they are finished. (Rule books should be available at the hobby store by the first or second race day.)
1. The hobby store will open at 9 a.m. on Saturday mornings and as soon as you come in the shop there will be a registration area where you must take care of registration for the day’s event. Once you have registered you will then be allowed to go up stairs and practice until the track closes for practice.
2. All drivers must sign an insurance waiver at the front desk before being allowed up stairs to practice or race. This needs to be done only once also please list the names of any children that will be competing as well.
3. Registration will close at 10:30 a.m. The first group will be put on the first 5 minute clock at 10:55 and the first green flag will fall at 11 a.m.
Registration for the oval program will begin right after the last sedan race (This may change and be adjusted as the weeks go on)
4. Schedule for the days racing
Here is what was decided. The times are tentative right now and will be adjusted after the first couple of weeks.
Trucks- 11 a.m. until 2:30 ish
Sedans- 2:45 ish until 5 ish
Oval- Practice (5 ish until 6 p.m.) First green flag falls at 6 p.m.
( If at all possible we would like to be finished with in the 10:30 to 11 p.m. time frame if not sooner)
5. If you can not make registration and you know you are going to be late but plan on racing please contact the hobby store before 10:30 a.m. on Saturday
6. Do not allow children to be unsupervised on the track or the jumps or in the hobby store area at any time.
7. Please have all fund raiser materials back to the hobby store by Saturday Dec 8th. Participation in this is greatly appreciated. It goes a long way to make our track better.
This is just a condensed version of what was discussed and what changes were made. Full rules will be available by the first or second week of racing when the rule books are finished.